Friday, March 04, 2005
My new blog
Well, I finally did it and set up a blog. Let's see how many photos I can put on here before I run out of space...
My name is Al, I have lived in the San Diego area of California for three years now with my wife. I work at a local software company and am interested in all things geeky. I also climb rocks (check out Vertical Hold my nearest gym). On occasion I have been known to play squash and tennis, both very badly.
So, what is coming up? This weekend I am off to Joshua tree for a climbing trip - really looking forward to getting out. Next weekend is the OutdoorOutreach 3rd annual climbathon. Please follow this link if you would like to sponsor me. I'll update you when I get back.
My sister in law is having a baby around the end of the month. She even has her own blog!
My name is Al, I have lived in the San Diego area of California for three years now with my wife. I work at a local software company and am interested in all things geeky. I also climb rocks (check out Vertical Hold my nearest gym). On occasion I have been known to play squash and tennis, both very badly.
So, what is coming up? This weekend I am off to Joshua tree for a climbing trip - really looking forward to getting out. Next weekend is the OutdoorOutreach 3rd annual climbathon. Please follow this link if you would like to sponsor me. I'll update you when I get back.
My sister in law is having a baby around the end of the month. She even has her own blog!