Sunday, August 19, 2007

 

Get Your Geek On

Al and I finally gave in to the geek urge and went to Comic-Con this year, and fantastic it was too! It happened to be Star Wars Day when we went but that didn't deter about a third of the 100,000 or so people there from dressing up in all sorts of costumes. Made Al and I look positively normal :-)

I managed to get in some celeb spotting, though didn't meet Kate Beckinsale as I'd hoped. Saw a live reading of American Dad (creators of one of my favourites Family Guy) which was hilarious. There was a whole stand devoted to Dr Who (see pictures below) and Al managed to resist the urge to buy a TARDIS USB hub.

All in all a fantastic day and I'm sure we'll be back for more next year.



Exterminate


A somewhat camp Darth Vader

Catwoman getting friendly with Stewie from Family Guy

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?